- You cannot add "FIDELEATER" to the basket because the product is out of stock.
SurfyBear Compact (Black)
Spring reverb, the perfect match to your vintage amplifier, now in a compact pedalboard friendly size!
Surfy Industries managed to make it smaller without compromising the sound: this is just the best reverb pedal you have ever tried! Try it and discover why most surf guitarists and the truly reverb addicted are turning to SurfyBear.
– Aluminium body in “pedalboard-friendly” size
– Original Accutronics® type-8 spring reverb pan
– Clean boost to adjust the volume when the effect is on
– Dual mixer control to switch between two reverb settings
– Decay control to adjust the length of the reverb tail
– True bypass functionality to keep your signal intact when the effect is off
HOW TO USE
Based on the controls of the original Fender® 6G15® we added a few more options.
DWELL the amount of effect
MIXER 1 / 2 the balance between “dry” and “wet” signals
TONE how bright or dark the sound is
DECAY the length of the “reverb tail”
VOLUME the level of the output signal
DIMENSIONS Size: approx. 25 X 12 X 6 cm
Fiesta Red, Surf Green, Black