The BitQuest offers flanger, HP/LP filter, bit crusher, infinite reverb, notch filter, ring mod, pitch shift and glitch delay, all in one pedal.
If you’re on a quest that takes you far from home, you can’t be weighed down. You never know when you’ll need to duck under a laser cannon, or fight a giant eyeball, and you need to have portable and practical tools to face whatever alternate reality lays in store. It’s the same thing with your tone–sometimes it pays to have a compact, digital multi-tool that covers a wide range of tone needs. Enter the BitQuest: Complete with eight digital effects that work with or without a built in digital fuzz, the BitQuest offers flanger, HP/LP filter, bit crusher, infinite reverb, notch filter, ring mod, pitch shift and glitch delay, all in one pedal. No matter where the future takes you, BitQuest has got you covered.
– Mono input, mono output
– Power Requirements: 9VDC @ 75mA, 18VDC @ 150mA, 2.1mm center negative plug
– Input/Output Impedance:500kΩ/1kΩ
– Bypass: True bypass using soft touch switch and relay
– Mix: Dry signal only at min, Wet signal only at full
– Vol: Wet signal levelTreble:+/-15dB peaking filter centred at 3kHz
– CTRL0: In Fuzz Mode this is the gain control, in Clean Mode this controls an effect parameter, depends on patch
– CTRL1: Controls an effect parameter, depends on patch
– CTRL2: Controls an effect parameter, depends on patch
– Fuzz Mode adds a versatile digital distortion to the effects, Clean Mode takes away the fuzz and adds an extra control parameter.
– Expression Input: Controls CTRL0, TRS input, 50kΩ
– Warranty:Limited Lifetime